[GeoStL] Re: 357 Quad Cryptogram was SCMM1

  • From: Bernie <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 05:35:36 -0500

-
 I love compliments. Thanks Susan.

Susan Ring wrote:

I have been working with that #%*! cryptogram off and on again for the longest time. I work a while, get a little bit, get stuck and then I put it aside for a long while. Usually that process works for me in turning on the light bulb, but it just hasn't clicked yet. Not desperate enough to ask for a hint yet, though.
Bernie, you devil! :-)