[GeoStL] 10th Annual KC Geocaching Picnic

  • From: Brian Yonke <byonke@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 12:49:51 -0700 (PDT)

-
I know we spoke with many of you at MOGA, but for the rest, this is a heads up.
We are in the planning mode for the 10th Annual KC Geocaching Picnic. The date
has been set as Aug 28th and the location will be in Shawnee Mission Park. You
are all invited to come celebrate with us. If you have not already done so, you
might even be able to find Missouri's first geocache
(http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=454b0066-bc01-4bb2-9894-a0d27e0c2329)
 nearby. For more information check out the event page at
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=52c581a0-aeb3-4738-b8ce-06a5ad80fd56
 .
See you there
Brian and Carlin