[genie] Re: draft 2

  • From: "Crystyle Hotfix" <james0101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <genie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 08:10:30 +0900 (KST)

Babal,

We should focus on our dicussion on the impact of market control in emerging market based on managed economy, state controled economy, and free economy.

We will be talking about it in 3 parts Managed, state controlled, and free economy.

you have too much thrown in your discussion.

Focus on thoese three in details and find reports related to those tree economy and emerging market.