[genesis-comm] Re: COMPANY NAME AND REGISTRATION

  • From: Warwick Soar <wdsoar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: genesis-comm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 09:10:15 +0200

Final feedback from the consultants doing the company registration. I
see they are wanting 4 options for the name now.

QUOTE
--
Hi Warwick,

The costs will be as follows:

Company Registration – R 1 140.00
PAYE Registration – R 712.50
BEE – R 855.00

The first item required will be a name. Please forward me 4 names so
that I could do a name reservation. I doubt we would get feedback
before the new year as they are on skeleton staff but then they will
get it done sooner in the new year. Then we can complete the forms as
required by CIPC
--
END QUOTE

Regards

Warwick Soar
wdsoar@xxxxxxxxx
+27 82 444 9952

On 18 December 2014 at 12:07, Warwick Soar <wdsoar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Note on what was discussed earlier when I suggested that we use fixed
> Subject lines. Post-fixing and Prefixing the existing subject line has
> the same result as we previously had. We are now having to track
> conversations in more than one "POLICIES AND PROCEDURES" and more than
> one "SCRIPTS". Tracking these divided discussions is a nightmare and
> it is really slowing down my productivity and making it difficult to
> reply and answer questions.
> Regards
>
> Warwick Soar
> wdsoar@xxxxxxxxx
> +27 82 444 9952
>

> On 18 December 2014 at 11:54, Sally Kumwenda <g13k1233@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Including you of course lol. Brian is the only one remaining. Am sure he is
>> busy with work as we are going towards Christmas. Hoping to see his
>> connection soon
>>
>> Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

>>> team. I tried to enter some names there but it said the names were not
>>> recognised. May be you will do it there first I do not know.
>>> Regards