[geekgadgets] Re: Another uploading problem

  • From: Chat D`Eau <shdw@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geekgadgets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 15 Nov 2004 20:05:52 -0400

Hi guys,

Sorry again for this, you were faster again to post on the list.  As you
mentionned it's a matter of free space on the drive. I'm actually fixing this.
I had a HD crash (on another computer) and had to copy stuff temporarily.

Unfortunately, I still have no job and I'm really short on money and can't
invest much into my computer hardware.  You'll ask, what's the link with this?
Well, now I need to backup a bit less than 250GB of data from a HD that is
dying, so I had to move that data elsewhere in the meantime.  If that data was
not important, I'd forget about it, but that's not the case.

Try again it should work now and sorry again for these small issues.

Fred

>  Hello!
>  Liquidbit tried today to upload libogg to GG and failed again. System said
> that there is no free space.
>  I tried to do it also, my client tries to estabilish data connection and
> stops here, probably due to firewall :-(
>  Please check your system. I executed "df" there and saw that some volumes
> are really 100% full.

---