Annual Spring Seedling Sale tomorrow May 15th 9am-4pm

  • From: GBFC Info <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gbfc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 19:37:19 -0700

*Come join the co-op this Saturday for our annual seedling sale from 9am-4pm
*.  Almost a dozen of the local growers will be selling a variety of
seedlings from 9am-12pm.

There will also be other local businesses and non-profit organizations
distributing information and selling local goods!!  The Hub coffee, prism
magic, Sierra Crunch locally made granola, Progressive Leadership Alliance
of Nevada, Eagle Peak Herbal tinctures, and many more!!

*Cuddles the clown *(our very own GBCFC member-owner:) will be painting
faces at the *kids booth* starting at noon…and as the afternoon goes on
there will also be *live music, local brew, good food *and a* bake sale* to
benefit our move in 2011!!  Contact erpurdy@xxxxxxxxx if you wish to
contribute sweet or savory goods to the sale!!  We hope to see you there.
<icon_smile.gif>

Great Basin Community Food Co-op * 542 1/2 Plumas St. Reno, NV 89509 *
775.324.6133 * info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<seedlingsoutsideco-op-300x225.jpg>
<http://beta.greatbasinfood.coop/_wp/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/seedlingsoutsideco-op.jpg>

Great Basin Community Food