[gawlerites] Re: Hi from Cherrie plus amazing pictures

  • From: "bja" <moo-man@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gawlerites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 09:43:45 +1000

Hi Cherrie (and you as well Colin),

Lovely to hear from you and we absolutely loved the photos. What great
images.

We have 14 chooks and Deb has a special place for all things 'chicken' so
the chook image has now become the background image for her profile. :)

I also liked the one with the frog hanging on. It says a lot.

Thanks for these and a big finger wiggle to you for the effort.

Cheers,

Bruce

  _____