[gawlerites] Re: Easter greetings

  • From: "Lorraine Benson" <lbenson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gawlerites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 20:13:43 +1000

Hi Everyone,

Patti, it's really good to read of your experience with the Integration
Program.  I had decided, even before reading your email, that this was the
right year for me to take part in one of these programs and I actually enrolled
last week for the next one starting on 20th May.  Although I have a lot of
encouragement on the home front, I certainly need reinforcement on the diet
side.  (In fact, were I to be absolutely honest, I need it on all sides.) Your
beetroot sounds delicious.

When I was in St. Vincent's oncology section last Thursday, there was a lady,
Jenny, who had been to the last Gawler Retreat and she couldn't speak highly
enough of it.  It's still good to hear it praised up.  At the time, she didn't
know I'd been last year.  She, too, has enrolled for the same Integration
Program.  It was also interesting to hear that she has an infusion every 5
weeks to strengthen her bones so that they heal 'smoothly'.  That is my word
for what she said as I can't remember the term she used.

Thanks, and happy eating,
Lorraine.