Magazine Sale

  • From: "David Reker" <dreker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ganews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 13:11:25 -0400

This message was generated by the GA News mailing list, for members of Guardian
Angels School and Parish.

Dear GA Parents and Students:

We have decided to extend our Magazine Sale through
Thursday to give more students a chance to become Peak
Performers and win the special privileges, more Homerooms
a chance to make their goal, and the 8th Grade a chance to
reach their party goal. We'd also like to reach our Super
Goal so we can award our four $250 Super Goal parents
drawing prizes.  These orders will not count for the
Flying Pig Winners or the Top Sellers.

No points or Scratch'n Win Cards or out-of-uniform days
will be awarded, but students will receive a pack of Sour
Skittles for every order they bring in Wednesday or
Thursday.  These prizes will be sent to the homerooms for
distribution on Friday.  We will also move the 7th/8th
Grade Party to Friday, October 1st.

Thanks to each of you for all you work on our Magazine
Sale so far.   All of us really appreciate all the
assistance you have given us, and if you can give some
more help, that will be greatly appreciated, too!

God's blessings,

David A. Reker
Principal
(without the quotes).