[GameTalk] Re: tips for troop

  • From: "X-Sight Interactive" <necdet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 07:10:03 +0100

Hi, mark.

Just move to where his ship is all the time, make sure you have a few lives
and items at hand for the ship shooting thing and the energy shields, and
then move all the time. Follow his ship. He will move away from the bombs.
Unless a bomb just happens to land while your centred at it, it's very
unlikely that you'll lose if you follow him quick enough.