[GameTalk] Re: the chous

  • From: "Andy Smith" <musicproandy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 20:42:28 -0400

Another option, and I'm not rebelling Raul's idea which is what you
need to do, but for future... Use something like Gmail. It doesn't
depend on the internet provider, I actually have 2 addresses. I have a
question" how would I get both addresses on this list. But wait...
Lets say I want my optimum online, address,
guitarwizandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, to receive listmail once a week or
something, which is when I usually check. i usebraillenote, and its
much easier to use that account with it, vs. the gmail. But when I'm
using my pc, I like gmail because optonline isn't accessible. So what
can I do? And raul  do you hae skype? Can you send me your skype
address to musicproandy@xxxxxxxxx if you have one?
ps. When will that game recordings site where raul has very good
recordings, when will it be up?
Thank you.