[GameTalk] Re: stats for troopanum2

  • From: "Raymond" <musicalman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 21:01:30 -0400

Hi,

Yeah I know! I only got 2 portals though, and they didn't take me all the
way up to 1 mil. I just thought of a different stragety. I think I would've
won if I had used my Super Laser, but by the time I thought of using it I
was seconds away from  death. Guess I didn't get to try it out to see if it
was good. GRIN.
Raymond