[GameTalk] stats for blast chamber

  • From: "Raymond" <musicalman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 21:50:32 -0400

This is one of my first games of the full game of Pipe2. I think it's good for
the first few times, don't you? I'll say one thing though, some people get 2
million points and I'm nowhere near that yet.
***Statistics for Game Started on 5/30/2006 6:37:21 PM
Final Score: 1334137; you got in position 1 in your local top ten
Final Level: 16
Difficulty: Easy
Game Duration: 21 minutes 55 seconds
Minutes remaining on game clock: 0
Total hammer swings: 895
Hammer hitting accuracy: 99.8%
You killed 11 thugs on the first bonus level, received 132500 points, and ten
extra minutes
You killed 12 thugs on the second bonus level, received 145500 points, and ten
extra minutes
Number of lives lost: 6
You lost your first life on level 9, which was a normal pipe level.(Killed by a
spider)
You lost your second life on level 9, which was a normal pipe level.(Killed by
a thug)
You lost your third life on level 9, which was a normal pipe level.(Killed by a
spider)
You lost your fourth life on level 12, which was a sidescrolling steam
level.(Killed by electricity)
You lost your fifth life on level 11, which was a normal pipe level.(Killed by
a spider)
You lost your sixth life on level 16, which was the boss level.(Killed by the
boss)
You killed 8 Spiders
You killed 6 Rats
You killed 8 Thugs
You avoided 11 steams on sidescroller levels
You avoided 7 electricities on sidescroller levels
You avoided 5 sewer lids on sidescroller levels
You avoided 12 barrels on sidescroller levels
You unlocked a toolbox and received a wrench on level 1
You unlocked a toolbox and received a flashlight on level 2
You searched a trashcan and found a welding kit on level 3
You encountered stairs on level 4 but you did not use them
You encountered stairs on level 5 but you did not use them
You encountered stairs on level 6 but you did not use them
You unlocked a toolbox and received a wrench on level 7
You searched a trashcan and found a welding kit on level 8
You searched a trashcan and found a can of soda pop on level 12
You searched a trashcan and found an 80000 point bonus on level 12
You searched a trashcan and found an 80000 point bonus on level 14

Raymond