[GameTalk] Re: something very weird on the pipe2 normal scoreboard

  • From: "Andy Smith" <musicproandy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 18:25:08 -0400

Hi,
Yeah I noticed that too yesterday; I thought I lost hearing or
something. Look at insane; the same thing, I can explain what
gamecheater is. Just so you know, I am not big dog, I am andy smith as
my name on the boards (I have yet to make...).

Gamecheater is, basically, a program that costs $15, and lets you
modify the memory values of programs. The catch is, the programs do
not know they're being edited, like omeone said; they just read the
values. What unworthy person would post a score of fifty million?

Some people described a way to max a score, so no score higher cn be
posted. I dont know if I am right on this, but technicly, a patch has
to be brought out for us; it has to contain some kind of checksum of,
say, 3500000, I saw that once.

Anyway, if I am wrong forgive me but that's what I think.
I have game cheater, primarly to get trophys in jd, which I am unable
to get as a result of my sucky gaming. And, I feel that nobody should
post to normal. Just let that fifty million stay till Monday. Then,
Justin or someone can do something about that score!