[GameTalk] Re: question about deactivating the bomb on pipe 2

  • From: "Raymond C. Grote" <musicalman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 18:35:11 -0500

One thing that might help. Wait for the number to finish reading before you
go onto the next one. It might just be a 21 and 29 that are not in the right
order or something like that.
If you're still having trouble, something is wrong with the game (although
it works fine here). Remember you are supposed to arrange them from least to
greatest.