[GameTalk] pipe2 i paid for it! where is it!

  • From: "Nicol" <nicoljacobus@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 21:03:25 +0200

I'm very worried about my  money. And I'm going to try  to  stay cool and calm
and make an illustration.
Ok, say for instance I walk into a shop. I tell the shopkeeper: A cooldrink
please?
I give the shopkeeper my money for the cooldrink.  The shopkeeper is not
returning with the cooldrink.And I walk up to him after a while and I ask:
where's my cooldrink?  I gave you the money. The shopkeeper says: if you
ordered the cooldrink correctly, we would have  process your payment  and give
you the cooldrink but in the meantime I gave him the money for the cooldrink
and I simply asked: a cooldrink please? I specified which cooldrink I want.
Now this is the same with BSC games. Guys, what is so difficult to process my
payment and order. The fact is: I paid the money  to BSC games; my, money, is,
with, them!  Guys, I know a gamers list is not the place to discuss   business,
but I just need to express my view.  thom randle promised me a day ago he will
check the status of my order.  I sent him a  mail,   if there's any problem
that he can't  claim the money at the postal office he  should  contact the
travel agency   in south africa  where I paid the money. I gave him  a
reference number: 88710394.    The lady at the travel agency told me: justin
or tom  should just go to their nearest postal officeand if he gives the
reference number to any staff at the postal office they will give him the money
I paid.   Why does this processing of my payment take so long?   Why?   I have
more than enough proof that i sent 35 dollars for blast chamber. What's taking
so long?