[GameTalk] Re: hunter

  • From: stareagle <eaglelaire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 23:53:44 -0500

hi andy,
don't know if anybody has given you any ideas yet but the only thing i can
suggest to you is watch out for the witch doctor. when you hear him quickly
climb the tree and stay there until you can't hear him any more. you  may
miss some of the animals but better miss the animals than lose a life. also
watch out for the snake. he'll bite your leg if you give him the chance.
use your knife and kill him when he comes near you. sorry this isn't more
help. god bless

StarEagle