[GameTalk] Re: gamepad

  • From: "Holden" <hmacs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 05:55:05 -0500

I'd like to try out a gamepad or joystick. Some of the games I'm going to
list here aren't BSC's, but we're talking about gamepads. I think I'd feel
more like a spaceship pilot if I could use a joystick during Troopanum 2
games. I don't have one, though, because  there's a problem with money.
Also, the game Top Speed, I think, has force-feedback technology, which, I
think, would be totally awesome.

Holden
Cedric, Noble Order of Long-dead Scottish knights
Juan, the American Mexican
Gore, from the Scrolls of King  Duncan, Head of the "Manslaughter" Comission

And also, the Lord of the Galaxy

http://gh.ffshrine.org?r=15414

http://gh.ffshrine.org/soundtracks.php?r=15414

http://gh.ffshrine.org/manga/?r=15414