[GameTalk] Re: an interesting sound in the pipe2 ghame

  • From: "Andy Smith" <musicproandy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 15:55:20 -0500

Hmm, that's interesting... There's all kinds of cool things in Pipe2,
I still have yet to even get to level 11, which is saying something...
Either i'm a bad player, or I'm not trying hard enough--both of them
are most  likely true...

On 11/19/07, nicol <nicoljacobus@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I picked up something interesting, I don't know if this is an easter egg or
> a bug.
> While fighting the boss, if I pause the game  and unpause it, I hear the
> same sound as when a rat chews a hole in a pipe.

Andy, the best audio gamer in history!

My AIM is: blindguitardude
My MSN is: musicproandy@xxxxxxxxx
My Skype is: musicproandy

My LiveJournal is: andyman55.livejournal.com