[GameTalk] Re: Stats for troop

  • From: "Justin Daubenmire" <justind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 08:20:32 -0400

Hi Damian,

I have a favor to ask. Can you please go into the options of your email
program and check the option include original message when replying. This
way we can know what exactly you are replying to/referring to in your
replies since we then could read past your reply and read the original reply
sent to the list under yours.

Currently, I am not sure what your reply is referencing below.

Thanks!

Regards,
Justin Daubenmire
President - BSC Games