[GameTalk] Re: My last post to this list

  • From: "X-Sight Interactive" <necdet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 18:35:18 +0100

In actual fact I know rather a lot about the games, but there are various
things that everyone can't be sure of. I've been playing those games now
for, oh I dunno, three years. Granted I only registered them recently, but
even then if I didn't know all that much about the games I wouldn't be able
to get high scores. Obviously there's the tips and the stuff that ain't in
the docs on pipe about the boss, but other things that may be in the docs
not everyone can be sure of - unless of course they read the whole
documentation while sending an email which is rather unnecessary.

Thanks.

Regards,

Damien - list moderator.