[GameTalk] Re: Moderator's gentle reminder on subject lines

  • From: "Justin Daubenmire" <justind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 19:28:52 -0400

thanks Raul we all could use help on this one, including myself!

Lets all start making a concentrated effort to change the subjects of emails
when it is no longer on the exact topic of the original subject and pull it
over into a new thread/topic. I.E if the original subject is on troopanum,
and you start talking about global warming *grin*, then start a new subject
"global warming" and put a new thread to the list so people can know what
the content of a post really contains.

I'll start doing the same as well!

thanks.

Regards,