[GameTalk] Re: I'm bad at Hunter

  • From: "Raymond" <musicalman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 10:37:39 -0400

Here's a tip. Don't get anxious on the rhino! Act like the rhino was a
barrel on pipe2 and jump, a little sooner then what you would have with the
barrel on pipe2 and you should be all right. Then, when it seems like 1, 2,
3, you'll be jumping over them on higher difficulties no problem. The tigers
will surround you sometimes. Or, just jump to level 6 when you are at the
main menu if you don't feel like playing and getting killed after a so-far
good game.
Raymond