[GameTalk] Re: Hello everyone,

  • From: "Justin Daubenmire" <justind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 23:22:55 -0400

We will get some good competition going on around here. Also, everyone
spread the news about the list and have others join to hang out and lets
have some fun competing!

You can join the list at this link so please send it on:

http://www.BscGames.com/gametalk.asp

Regards,
Justin Daubenmire
President - BSC Games