[GameTalk] Any new titles from BSC?

  • From: "Bryan" <b-peterson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 19:15:00 -0700

Hi,
  I hope everyone on here will take this question the way I mean it and not the
way it might come out. My question, and that of a lot of others I'm sure, is
can we expect to see anymore new titles from BSC Games? I'm not asking what
they'll be or when they're due out because I understand life and other
commitments get in the way. I'm really just asking if we can expect anymore new
titles from BSC Games. We've heard no news since the announcement of the
scrapping of Castle Quest and The Void, so a lot of people have jumped to the
conclusion that there won't be anymore titles from BSC. Can anyone clarify this
situation? Thanks in advance.
     Bryan.
Time is an illusion, lunchtime doubly so.