[gameprogrammer] weird error when running project

  • From: luo_hei@xxxxxxxx
  • To: gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 16:18:31 -0500

I have a found a weird problem in the Release version of my game, the compilation and linking is successful, but when I try to execute it I get an error about lua_pushfnil not found in zlib.dll. I have no idea about why the program should be looking for a Lua function in the zlib dll. Also, the DEbug version runs fine. Any idea about whats happening here?

--
Roger D. Vargas
Using Gentoo Linux 2010