[gameprogrammer] Re: RES: Re: RES: Re: My game is in open beta

  • From: "Ken Johnson" <johnsk16@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 20:40:48 -0600

Just noticed, in your screen shot section, the middle right thumbnail =
bottom right full screen image, and vice versa!

On 7/24/07, Ken Johnson <johnsk16@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The screen shots remind me of
Subspace<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SubSpace_%2528computer_game%2529>from
back in the day!

Looks great from what I can see so far, downloading the client to check it
out.

On 7/24/07, anthony liccardo <goomba789@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> i wana make a game
>

> Edilson Vasconcelos de Melo Junior < dirso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: