[gameprogrammer] Re: OT: Please Vote

  • From: Frank Henry <frank.henry@xxxxxxx>
  • To: gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 23:01:06 +0100

Sorry Todd but THAT is exactly that what causes the "anti-americanism"
as you call it.

Americans seem to have some kinda rabid paranoia and thinks that the
world is after them. If anyone says anything that can be taken in a
negative way the whining and flaming starts.
Add the arrogance that you are the perfect people and can do what you
want in the world and you get exactly that ignorance.

Just because you currently hate all that is not american does not mean
the world thinks likewise.
You would be surprised how much people in Europe like the people in the US.
It is the politics they don't like.

The people of the US could certainly be called a "race". Not in an
ethnic sence but in a group-kinda way.

 From the way you write it sonds like you are projecting your hate uppon
others.
You group people wo critisize your actions with those that attacked and
killed your people.
Is that really your intention?

People are different around the world and they act and talk differently
as well.
I once was whitness of two of my greek friends talking about the movie
Troy. For me they werer this ->||<- close from ripping each other apart.
But they were just arguing like they usually do.

Rascism must not just be the hate against one but can also be the hate
against all that is not one.

Maybe one day we might drink a beer together and you can see how we
really are.

Frank