[gameprogrammer] Need team for Paint Ball Assault.

  • From: natdaddy senn <natdaddy1230@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 09:13:44 -0800 (PST)

Project name:
 Paint Ball Assault

 Brief description:
 Paint Ball Assault is a fps Paint ball  game. I am just starting this project
and is still in the very early stages.
 Target aim:
 Retail

 Compensation:
  If it is a success you will be compensated as per your contribution.

 Technology:
 We are programming in C++  using Dark GDK to make this game.

 Talent needed:
 I will be manly working on the game engine and runing the team. I need a
programmer to help with the game engine. I need a programmer to work on the
level editor I have started. I need a programmer that can work on the
networking end of things. I need some artist that can make the 3d models that
we will need for the game.

 Team structure:
 Nathanael Senn ?The Black Knight?
 Team leader and Head game engine programmer.
 Website:

 www.theblackknightgames.com

 Contacts:
 natdaddy1230@xxxxxxxxx