[gameprogrammer] Re: Global array variables

  • From: Vince <uberneen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 08:00:58 -0800 (PST)

The link I included demonstrates exactly how to make a
global variable, which is incredibly simple.
You said,

"I have a array in my functions program and if i want
to call my array into my main program I have to make
it global which i have done.....
But once I have done this it gives me a error...."

Have you, or have you not made your array global?  If
you got an error message, what is the error?  Since
you've provided no meaningful information we can only
guess.  For all I know, you mis-spelled 'global' in
your declaration.
You haven't provided any new information and the
specific question you're asking has already been
answered.

Concerning your mpeg question, look here:
http://www.blitzbasic.com/Community/posts.php?topic=29010

http://blitz3d.wikispaces.com/Understanding+Variables