[gameprogrammer] 1 month contract

  • From: Kevin Jenkins <gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 11:07:23 -0700

I have a 1 month contract if anyone is interested. The requirements are:

1. Expert in Actionscript 2.0
2. Can read and understand C++
3. Have access to Windows and Flash CS4
4. Either an artist yourself, or know an artist you can work with.

The project involves taking a flash file that uses Scaleform GFx and designing and implementing a UI around the exposed calls to C++. The flash file implements a lobby system, similar to XBOX live or the PS3 online services.

I'll give more information if anyone is qualified and interested. I'll need to see previous work to consider you.

Pay will be industry typical rates for hours worked.