[g2i2008] G2I - Current payment list and

  • From: "Martin Tame" <martin_tame@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <g2i2008@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 21:11:17 +1000

All,

I've received a number of deposits from people, and all that have done so
should have received an email confirming reciept of their deposit.

I've also checked the G2I website and have noted those whose names appear on
the start list.

If you have entered and your name isn't appearing, you may want to chase it up.

If you haven't given me a deposit yet, pls drop the $100 into the account as
per previous mail.

Alternatively, if I've stuffed up, let me know and I'll update the list.

Cheers,

MartinT

                Status   Entered         Deposit Received

Peter Egan              Confirmed        Y       Outlaid deposits
Tim Stephens            Confirmed        Y       $100
Richard Garnham         Confirmed
Craig Stevenson         Confirmed        Y       $100
Martin Tame             Confirmed        Y       $100
Jarrod Tame (driver)            Confirmed        N/A     N/A
Rene Janssen            Confirmed        Y
Ian Driver              Confirmed        Y       $100
Ken Ashcroft            Confirmed        Y
Rick Taylor             Confirmed        Y
Mark Caporn             Confirmed        Y       cheque
MC Friend        (Davin)         Confirmed              cheque
MC friend        (Barry)         Confirmed              cheque
MC Friend        ???     Confirmed
Chris Mobbs             Confirmed
Barry Turp              Confirmed        Y       $100
Steve Errey (Syd Friend of PE)          Confirmed        Y       $100
Matt kersey (Syd frien of PE)           confirmed        Y
Wadi Nadzri             Confirmed        Y       $200
Scott Kesteven (Wadi's uncle)           Confirmed        Y       $100