[fvlc-l] FW: Scholastic Book Fairs Warehouse Sale coming to Fond Du Lac!

  • From: "Mark Arend" <Arend@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Directors - Plus" <Directors-Plus@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 10:55:53 -0500

Here is the information you have been waiting for... please share with
all your educators!

            Scholastic Book Fairs extends an exclusive invitation to all
educators and volunteers to shop our warehouse sale and save up to 80%
off a huge selection of books for children and adults. This event
provides educators and volunteers the opportunity to build and freshen
home, school, and classroom libraries ... and to stock up for summer
reading! This sale is not open to the general public.

We hope you will visit our warehouse sale event to personally take
advantage of the savings.   We also hope you share news of this event
with other faculty members, school employees, and volunteers you feel
would love saving money on great books. It would be a great way to show
your appreciation for all they do for your school. Our sale is being
held:

Holiday Inn

625 W Rolling Meadows Drive

Fond Du Lac, WI  54937

May 4 - 6, 2010

11am - 7pm

Please visit our website to sign up for a fast cart pass and get your
coupon good for $10 off of a $50 purchase!

www.scholastic.com/bookfairs/warehouse
<http://www.scholastic.com/bookfairs/warehouse>

Sandy Weber

Field Sales Assistant

Scholastic Book Fairs - Mid-America Region

Phone: (763) 391-0930 ext: 244

Fax: (763) 391-0940

believed to be clean.

GIF image