FTC beta 15 preview 35

  • From: Brendan Murphy <bmurphy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ftcdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 13:41:05 -0500

Beta 15 preview 35 has been uploaded to the web site.

http://www.truenorthsoftware.com/FormattedTextControl/FormattedTextControl.html

With this preview there are no known problems. If you find a
problem, please report it to me ASAP. I am now off to repeat my
regression tests under Windows to see if my fixes broke anything.
When that is complete, then the software is complete for version
1.0.

Here's what is new with this preview...

- Fixed a problem when selecting a picture and then typing in
character should of first deleted the picture and then inserted
the character.

- Fixed some problems with inserting styling attributes in obscure
situations.

- Fixed a scaling problem with center and right aligned paragraphs
not drawing the insertion caret in the right spot.

FTC Website:
http://www.truenorthsoftware.com/FormattedTextControl/FormattedTextControl.html
Set List Options (digest and vacation modes): www.freelists.org/list/ftcdev
the subject field.