Re: Does FTC have an equivalent of g.stringHeight for formatted text?

  • From: Jim Pitchford <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ftcdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 13:48:19 -0500

Having another problem with FTC.

I have a containerControl in which I have a canvas with FTEditField as its
super.

I now embed one or more of these containerControls into the mainWindow.

Now, when I try to call any of the getDoc functions, e.g.
getDoc.getTotalPageLength I get a NilObjectException for getDoc. Checking shows
that the doc property is empty.

What am I missing?

Jim Pitchford
jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx