AW: FTC and Valentina Controls

  • From: "Harald Schlager" <harald.schlager@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ftcdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 09:03:37 +0200

The menues are still there. It works several weeks but after adding the
Valentina Folders
The compiler doesn't recognize the menue items:

    EditUndo.AutoEnable = editMenuAutoEnableState.undo
    EditRedo.AutoEnable = editMenuAutoEnableState.redo
    EditCut.AutoEnable = editMenuAutoEnableState.cut
    EditCopy.AutoEnable = editMenuAutoEnableState.copy
    EditPaste.AutoEnable = editMenuAutoEnableState.paste
    EditClear.AutoEnable = editMenuAutoEnableState.clear

For all Edit* entries he write : "this method or property does not exists"

When you type in the editor "EditUndo." The autocomplete finds the object
and when you compile
It fails. There is also no duplicate name with eg "EditUndo" !

I have no idea !

Thank you in advance,
Harald