[FSW Project] Re: FSW Team Meeting

  • From: Nathan Cobb <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fswproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2014 20:29:31 -0700

Sweet, thanks for the updates. Looking forward to seeing it!

Thanks,
Nate

On 6/5/2014 3:02 PM, Jeremy Chavez wrote:
I will be able to make the meeting next weekend at 2pm without an issue. The remaining minor changes will be finished up tonight and I'll merge everything into master so that we can roll out the VM's.

Thanks,
Jeremy

On Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 2:57 PM, Nathan Cobb <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Jeremy,

    Ah okay, hopefully we can finish that up by Sunday then. Will you
    be available the following weekend for a meeting with Susan?

    -Nate

    On 6/5/2014 12:18 AM, Mikhail Gofman wrote:
    Thanks, Jeremy!

    On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 11:55 PM, Jeremy Chavez
    <xfives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:xfives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

        I'm OK with a 2pm meeting. I'll be pushing an update in about
        30min that adds subscription functionality and then there are
        some minor changes left to be made before we can pack up the
        VM's (in regards to the FSW project).

        Thanks,
        Jeremy

        On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 11:50 PM, Nathan Cobb
        <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        <mailto:nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

            Hello everyone,

            I was talking to Rob about possibly scheduling a Skype
            meeting among the group members to talk about configuring
            the VMs for transferring them to FSW. Please let me know
            if Sunday works for you, let's say 2:00 PM (flexible).

            Thanks,
            Nate