[FSW Project] FSW Project Team Meeting

  • From: Nathan Cobb <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Susan Sober <spsblau@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, fswproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 22:22:16 -0700

Susan,

The two primary engineers for the project and I met up tonight to discuss the status of the VMs and where we are regarding getting those available for you to download and test. I apologize for the lack of communication and progress over the past few weeks, but we've talked about that as a team and have agreed to be more productive and get this project finally in a finished state. We're going to be doing some final testing this week, and hopefully we'll have them available for you to download and poke around with by early next week.

For that reason, let's go ahead and hold off on holding a meeting until the VMs are available for download. Once they're ready, we'll go through the process with you and show you the new features that have been added since our last meeting. I'll be contacting you more often than I have been so that we're on the same page and so that we're actively working at a steady pace towards finally finishing up the project.

One question that the team has regarding the VMs is whether or not you intend to have them connected to the internet. We're trying to think of a way that we can keep the systems updated, but we need to know this key piece of information since it makes a big difference in how we'll go about doing this.

I'll keep you updated as things change, thank you so much for bearing with us and remaining patient!

Regards,
Nate