[fsug-calicut] Re: [fsug-tvm] Re: Re: Problem with BSNL EVDO ..

  • From: sooraj kenoth <soorajkenoth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsug-tvm <ilug-tvm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, fsug-calicut <fsug-calicut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 22:11:14 +0530

to suhail

My friend have different problem with BSNL EVDO connection on linux..

Google services aren't loading properly
mostly not loading at all. not even google.
all other sites r getting ..

 used wvdial or kppp to connect..

Anyhow, he tried solving the prob at ubuntu IRC channel but no one there
were able to help, all were shocked though

what can be the problem ?
its only google
he even reinstalled the OS
he also tried different distro named SLAX (linux) same prob there

i used bsnl evdo in both windows and ubuntu;
i had the same problem in both;

i'm not sure, but i feel it is the problem of firefox default settings;

if you type "about: config" you can change the settings.

i'm sending my setting; i dont remember what are the changes i made. but i
dont have any problem now.