[fsug-calicut] Re: [fsug-calicut] Re: [fsug-calicut] ഡെബിയന്‍ റിലീസ് പാര്‍ട്ടി

  • From: sooraj kenoth <soorajkenoth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsug-calicut <fsug-calicut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 10:59:55 +0530

Kartik Singhal എഴുതി:
I was under the impression that this is an English language list,
except for occasional discussions on Malayalam-specific projects like
SMC. :)

Sorry, we forgot.

We have a meet at Thrissur on 18 and 19th of this month. It is a
pleasure if you can join with us. We are planning to cover some topics
including debian packaging.

--
Regards
Sooraj Kenoth