[fsug-calicut] To the owner of mailing list . ..

  • From: Suhail T <suhailcmr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsug calicut <fsug-calicut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 06:33:47 +0530

Hello ,
            First of all I don't know who is the current owner of this
mailing list . Who ever it is please reveal your identity .

            In the last FSUG-Calicut meeting we have discussed about the
mailing groups . We have a complaint about our mailing group , When clicking
on reply for a post the reply address is selecting as the one who sent the
last mail and so the mail is going directl yto the individual persons , We
have to correct this error .. I can't do it without admin privilege so pls
do it as soon as possible ...

--
§µhãîl T
Chennamangallur