[fsug-calicut] LINUX8.0

  • From: "Surag Ramachandran" <surag_r@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsug-calicut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 30 Oct 2002 03:54:36 -0000

Dear Manjush;
I have a copy of Linux8.0. If you didn't get a copy from anywhere else, I shall try to bring it on 3rd Nov during our demonstration at Devagiri college. At present I have given it to Mr.George. Another friend of mine, Mr.Ajai too has written a copy of it. If u know them, u can contact them also. All of us are members of FSUG.
Linux 8 takes 3 CDs and complete installation packages take 4.68GB. It has 1473 packages and in my machine, which is Celeron 433, it took One and a half hours for full package installation.

With Regards
Surag
FSUG-Calicut Home Page :
//www.freelists.org/webpage/fsug-calicut