[fsf60k] Re: ringing out 2009

  • From: michael cipoletti <ikecip@xxxxxxx>
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 15:13:12 -0500

hello everyone...
the mayor of telica has cash in hand and will begin the study as soon as next
week..
hope everyone is well..
have a great weekend
michael
On Dec 4, 2009, at 4:25 PM, richard wiltamuth wrote:

> dear friends,
> at last night's meeting, the proposed water project in telica was topic a.
> the mayor has proposed to partner with friends and world vision to provide
> water to about 900 people in nuevo amanecer and two other communities. mike
> cipoletti, conchita and others have met with the mayor and support the
> project. to start it, we are asked to pay for a study of the water quality
> and quantity costing $3,000. the group authorized payment, provided several
> questions were answered about the test and financial issues. (subsequent to
> the meeting, mike addressed the questions.) the study is to begin dec. 15 and
> last for a month. if everything checks out, our share of the total project
> would be an additional $22,000. the mayor wants to begin the project in
> february.
> jen brady-cotter expects to have a home page for our forthcoming web site up
> by next week. some technical problems need to be solved. pete white and
> others are working on contacting former members of students to form a
> facebook connection that will be on the site. potentially hundreds of
> graduates could be located and asked to join friends.
> pete says the students group will be handling its own financial transactions
> starting jan. 1.
> some attendees expressed interest in knowing more about students' activities
> so that friends can be of greater assistance. they were urged to attend
> student meetings on tuesday nights, generally in the little theater on the
> main floor.
> here's to a great holiday season and to more accomplishments in the new year.

***
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending an email to
fsf60k-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the subject field.
An archive of messages is available at //www.freelists.org/archives/fsf60k.
FAQ'are available at //www.freelists.org/help/faq.html***