[fsf60k] Re: [fsf60k] Next meeting

  • From: "gpardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gpardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2011 06:49:42 -0400

Hola Friends,

I will not be able to make it to tonight's meerting due to conflicting
commitments.  On another note, the Comedor Escoloar Study is plowing along and
the data gathering phase should be complete or very close to it.  The team has
not come across any hurdles yet, except for a couple of days schools were
closed that threw off the schedule slightly.  I will forward status information
as I get it.  Looking forward to the film festival. George

Sent from my HTC Status™ on AT&T