[fsf60k] Re: fsf60k Digest V8 #70

  • From: willenguys@xxxxxxx
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 07:21:37 -0500 (EST)

 I am so sorry,but Morty and I are going to Florida for a few days. please keep
me in the loop, Millie

Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2013 21:05:41 -0500
From: Peter White <pedro831@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [fsf60k] Important Friends meeting, Thurs. Nov. 7.

Hola,

We hope you can all come to our next meeting of Friends of Students for
60000 this coming Thursday evening, 7:30pm at Npt. HS room H 109. We have
several important topics to discuss, including our involvement in the
soon-to-be-constructed baseball and soccer fields in Chacraseca, our holiday
postcard fundraising initiative, some grantwriting needs, strong interest in
a potential trip to Nicaragua for January or early February, and more. So
please come and get involved. There's much to do.
See you there.

Pete White (631 757 6150; pedro831@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Kate Shreck
Directors