[fsf60k] Re: fsf60k Digest V8 #31

  • From: akillelea@xxxxxxx
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 23:08:52 -0400 (EDT)

 Good luck and asuccessful trip to all travelers!  Bravo for keeping the torch
burning so brightly!

From: michael cipoletti <ikecip@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2013 09:55:18 -0600

I hope you all have a great meeting.
I am here in Nicaragua with a mixed team from UCLA, Columbia, and Stony
Brook Hospitals.  We applied for a portable ultrasound machine through
Sonosite and were awarded a machine so we are doing a number of trainings in
the hospital in Leon and a first aid training course with about 60 people in
San Claudio (a rural community near Malpaisillo).
I know that Emily is handling all trip preparations so you are in great
hands but do not hesitate to contact me if anything comes up last minute.

I do hope I get to see you all when you are down here . I am here until the
morning of the 9th and I return on the 11 with  a group of teacher.

Take Care
MC

Michael Cipoletti
FriendsNE