[fsf60k] Re: fsf60k Digest V4 #106

  • From: willenguys@xxxxxxx
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 17:32:11 -0400

?Fran,can we talk tomorrow about how to handle Cow harbor Day. I can be
available? all saturday. Call me at 261 2013 and lets work together with
whoever else qwill come, Millie

Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 17:08:17 -0400
From: akillelea@xxxxxxx

Hi everyone,

I finally got to open the family's book from Mike -- it is really very
touching.? Agree with Bill about the copyright questions if we sold it, as it's
obviously a collage made from some old school textbooks, but couldn't we print
couple color copies and have them available, say at Cow Harbor Day and similar,
for people to see.? With translations, of course (I volunteer if you like, or
whoever has time).? It was a very sweet idea, and it's nice to hear thank you,
agree with Pete.

Also, Millie, I will work with you at the Cow Harbor table for as much time as
can handle, can you let me know what time you will be there??

Another idea - I suggest to take some photocopies of brochures or business
cards
or whatever from FSF60K and Students as well if you like, (I assume we'll have
them out Cow Harbor Day) to some of the zillion garage sales we see around this
season, and suggest that if they have certain types of items left, that they
consider donating those items?(and/or $$ eventually) to Students -- would that
be helpful, or the reverse?? I am willing to do this with whatever time I can
find.? If you'd like it, what would be the best way to do the donation?

About the banos secos, I have no knowledge or comment?- I defer to others with
expertise.

Best to all, sorry I can't attend Thursday meetings right now,

Fran Killelea

End of fsf60k Digest V4 #106