[fsf60k] Re: fsf60k Digest V3 #57

  • From: Peter White <pedro831@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 11:39:25 -0400

Hi Everyone. Just a quick reminder that we, Friends of Students for 60000,
Inc., is meeting this Thurs. night at 7:30pm in lower H wing of Npt. HS.
Hope you remember that we didn't meet first Thurs in July because it was
part of July 4 weekend, and the next week was bad as Dick was away, and
Shari Kornblatt was still in Nica. She's home and will attend to debrief on
her visit. Also, in late June Dick and I submitted a grant applic which, if
approved, will build 100 much needed houses in Chacraseca. Shari bought lots
of things which we can sell/use for fund raising purposes while on her trip.
Be well. Hope to see you there Thurs. PWhite

Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 16:39:25 -0400
From: "richard wiltamuth" <dwiltam@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [fsf60k] sf60k report

dear members of friends and other interested parties,
here is pete white's summary of the students' school year activities. pretty
impressive, eh? we look forward to an even better one for 2008-09 with new
advisers for the group.
dick wiltamuth

-- Type: application/msword
-- File: sf2008report.doc