[fsf60k] Transtec Projects' Status Report Aug 2010

  • From: George Pardo <gpardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 09:56:28 +0000 (UTC)

Hi All,
I posted a status report on the Transtec blog of proposed projects, projects
that I plan to work on or have worked on.  I plan to issue the report every
month to help keep everyone informed as to what we are all collectively working
on.  If you want any projects added please let me know.

Following is the link to this post:
http://blog.transteca.org/transtec-projects-status-report-august-2010

Cut and paste the link if clicking on it does not work.

Best,
George

***
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending an email to
fsf60k-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the subject field.
An archive of messages is available at //www.freelists.org/archives/fsf60k.
FAQ'are available at //www.freelists.org/help/faq.html***