[fsf60k] Thursday night's meeting

  • From: Peter White <pedro831@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 17:24:21 -0400

Hola, Time flies as always. It is the beginning of a new month, and our next
meeting is going to be at the HS in room H 109 at 7:30pm on Thursday night
Sept. 3. Mike is fresh back from Nicaragua with news on many topics. We
received our $6000 grant from S.G. Foundation for Nica housing. Jen, Dick
and I have made some progress on our web site. Cow Harbor Day is coming. And
there's more. So we hope all can come. Lots to talk about, discuss and do.
Please try to be there. Be well. PW

***
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending an email to
fsf60k-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the subject field.
An archive of messages is available at //www.freelists.org/archives/fsf60k.
FAQ'are available at //www.freelists.org/help/faq.html***